HEALY WORLD’S RETURN POLICY
(INCLUDING EXCHANGE POLICY)
Thank you for shopping Healy World products. Healy World stands behind the quality of its products and takes every effort to handle effectively the cases of defective or damaged products. Healy World warrants that its products will correspond with the specifications at the time of delivery and agree to remedy on non-conformity from the date on which the risk passes to the purchasers within the warranty period as mentioned below. We shall not be liable whatsoever in regards of any defects in the products after the said period.
Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
for Healy World devices purchased online
The following information about returns applies only to Consumers. Consumers enjoy a right under the local law to withdraw from their contract relating to the online purchase of Healy World devices, based on the following provisions. A Consumer is any individual who makes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed predominantly to a commercial purpose.
1. Right of withdrawal and returning Healy World devices
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract relating to the online purchase of Healy World devices within fourteen (14) days (“Right of Withdrawal”) without having to give any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen (14) days (“Withdrawal Period”) from the day on which you, or a third party nominated by you who is not the carrier of the goods, take possession of the goods. To exercise your Right of Withdrawal, please log in and submit a ticket in the Support Center include your name, email address, telephone number, and request to return a Healy World device in your ticket. We will process your return and send you a return label. Package your Healy World device securely, affix the return label, and contact us at the address/e-mail address below, to arrange for collection or other mode of collection/returning, to be advised by us:-
HEALY WORLD TRADING INDIA PVT LIMITED
Level 2, Elegance Tower, Old Mathura Road, Jasola, New Delhi- 110025
- For further clarification, the date of delivery shall mean: (a) the day on which the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquires physical possession of the product, or (b) in the case of multiple products ordered by the Consumer in one order and delivered separately, the day on which the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquires physical possession of the last product, or (c) in the case of delivery of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces, the day on which the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece.
- You must provide a clear statement (e.g. in ticket or a letter sent by post or an email) indicating your decision to exercise the Right of Withdrawal. You may use the enclosed sample form to withdraw from your purchase contract, though it is not mandatory.
- This “Healy World Return Policy” is applicable only for products accompanied with a genuine Healy World purchase invoice.
- To the extent as may be applicable, the Right of Withdrawal does not apply to any Healy World Product which as determined by Healy World is neither in marketable nor in saleable condition. Healy World reserves the right to determine the condition of the Product being returned on inspection.
- Consequences of the withdrawal
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall refund you all payments (subject to the terms below), we have received from you, including reasonable delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and at the latest within the Withdrawal Period from the day on which, we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract.
- We may refuse refund until, we have received the Healy World products back (“Returned Product”) for inspection and provided that the Returned Goods are in marketable and saleable condition.
- You must return the products without undue delay and in any case no later than the Withdrawal Period from the day on which we received your written notice to withdraw.
- The deadline is met, if we receive the goods before the expiry of the Withdrawal Period.
- You shall bear the direct costs of returning the Returned Products.
- Until Healy World receives the Returned Product, you are obliged to handle the products and the packaging with due care. You may only unpack, utilize and inspect the Returned Products to the extent that is necessary to establish the nature, the characteristics and the functioning of the products.
- After successful inspection, we will refund all the payments (“the Refund”) paid within thirty (30) days of approval of refund request. In the calculation of the above-stated thirty (30) days period, public holidays, bank holidays and circumstances out of the control of Healy World (such as strikes, pandemic, lockdowns, act of god etc.) are not included.
- The Refund will be paid through the same medium, it was paid to us from and into the same account number through which we received the said payments. Under no circumstances, the Refund can be paid into any other account number. In cases where the Returned Products were purchased by cash payments, a cheque in the name of the person as mentioned on the invoice of the Returned Product will be issued and shipped to the person as refund. The process is deemed complete when the said cheque is dispatched by us to the concerned person.
Form template for withdrawal
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To Healy World Trading India Pvt. Ltd.
Level 2, Elegance Tower, Old Mathura Road Jasola New Delhi DL 110025 IN
E-mail address: email@example.com
Herewith I/we (*) withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the
the following Healy devices (*),/the provision of the following service(*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the Consumer(s)
– Address of the Consumer(s)
– Signature of Consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
Healy World’s Exchange Policy for Defective or Damaged Products
The following information is about and applies to exchange of Defective or Damaged Products.
- Field of Application
1.1. You are required to inspect the products immediately upon taking delivery and take notice of any defects attributable to Healy World insofar as those defects can be reasonably established.
1.2 A product is defective, if it does not conform to the agreement at the time of delivery and situations where a product:
- does not correspond with its description in the advertising or elsewhere; or
- is not of a satisfactory quality as reasonably expected according to the terms of the agreement; or
- is unfit for any purpose informed to the seller before the seller purchases the product.
1.3 This “Healy World Exchange Policy” is applicable only for the return of defective products in situations described above and remedies, in accordance with the law are available, if the product had been purchased within the past two (2) years. However, the remedies are not available, if the product becomes defective after two (2) years of purchase as provided under paragraph 8 of the Consumer General Terms and Conditions.
1.4. This “Healy World Exchange Policy” is applicable only for products accompanied with a genuine Healy World purchase invoice.
1.5 Other than the time frame mentioned above, Healy World is not required to remedy the defective product if:
- The Consumer had damaged the product.
- The Consumer had misused the product and caused the fault.
- The Consumer had tried to repair the item himself or had someone else try to repair it, and in the process damaged it.
- The Consumer had been informed about the fault before, he decided to buy the item.
- The Consumer had exercised his right of withdrawal from the purchase contract.
- The fault is because of wear and tear; and
- Beyond the warranty period of two (2) years for Devices only (“Warranty Period”) from the date the risk passes to the purchaser. Accessories are excluded under the warranty unless provided under the local law.
1.6 Healy World will not accept returns of any merchandise that is clearly identified at the time of sale as a demonstration kit, nonreturnable, discontinued, as a seasonal item or currently non-saleable
- Return and Exchange of defective or damaged Healy World products
2.1. Please log in and submit a ticket in the Support Center, includes your name, email address, telephone number, and request to return/exchange a Healy in your ticket. We will process your return and send you a return label. Package your Healy securely, affixed with the return label, and bring the package to the nearest drop-off location as communicated by us or as else instructed by us.
2.2. The products you return cannot exceed the quantity appearing on your Healy World’s purchase invoice.
2.3. A Healy World product considered defective/damaged must be returned in new and unused condition, in the original packaging, and with all original tags and labels attached.
2.4. The return of a Healy World product considered defective must be postmarked within the Warranty Period.
2.5. Upon receipt of the returned product, Healy World will fully inspect it and notify you, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement, repair, refund or price reduction of the product, as a result of the defect or the damage.
2.6. If you are eligible to a replacement or refund, Healy World will initiate replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
2.7. A misused Healy World product after receipt, including in situations as described in Section 1.5 above, cannot be considered as defective or damaged product according to this “Healy World’s Return/Exchange Policy”.
2.8. A Healy World product cannot be considered damaged according to this “Healy World Exchange Policy”, if and to the extent that the damage results from a circumstance occurred (a) when you or a third party indicated by you and other than the carrier acquired the physical possession of the product; or (b) upon delivery of the product to the carrier by Healy World, if the carrier was commissioned by you to carry the product and that choice was not offered by Healy World.
2.9. You bear all return shipping charges as well as the risk of loss or of damage of the Healy World product during the return. However, if you are eligible to a replacement or refund, Healy World will refund all reasonable shipping costs you paid for returning the product.
- Contact details
- If you have any questions concerning this “Healy World Exchange Policy”, please contact us at:
Healy World Trading India Pvt. Ltd
Level 2, Elegance Tower, Old Mathura Road, Jasola, New Delhi- 110025
Version: January 2023